Frenchs - Deceptive Labeling
French's Mustard has been using a very deceptive label on their 20 oz.mustard.
The top of the label, in very large bold print, reads “40% MORE”. Then the very small print below it reads “than our 14 oz. size”. Why do we need to know this?
Why do they advertise this? I can tell you. Because usually when a label reads ‘20% more’, ‘30% more’, or ‘40% more’, the next word is usually FREE. So, in this case their marketing people (read as connivers) are hoping consumers will mentally imagine or assume the next word is free.
It isn’t. This is very shameful.
I will never buy French’s mustard again.Heinz and Plochman make very good yellow mustards.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Frenchs Mustard
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Not my best Cheddars night! First we had no silverware and our server brought my salad and left without asking if we needed anything. I had to flag down another..."
- "As race fans attend these events, they have the illusion that all the race teams are in Good Standing within the business community and/or general public, when they are not...."
- "Attached is a picture of the contents of a 7 oz. package of Poppycock. As you can see, there are many kernels of popcorn and there are nuts as..."
- "Sent for a WHITE CAL-KING comforter with an order# confirmation 10/11/16. On 10/18/16 received my order. It was BURGUNDY and had a different order# but still had my name and..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."